ok i just LOVE the one of mia covering her eyes - she just seems so sweet and innocent in that one (not that she's not - just something really sweet about that photo).
I love all of these and I really love your whole blog makeover. I just wanted to tell you Kara what a valuable friend you are to me. It is rare to find someone so smart and fun and easy to be around. It was so good to spill my guts to you and not feel judged. You are an amazing friend, mother and wife.
OH MY GOODNESS! Everyone is getting so big! I love you guys and miss you! I hope you're doing okay! I hope I get to see you soon! You know, I bet I will have at least one red headed child because of you! That's a good thing :)
12 comments:
ok i just LOVE the one of mia covering her eyes - she just seems so sweet and innocent in that one (not that she's not - just something really sweet about that photo).
all the pics are look super cute!!
Wow, I can't believe how grown up everyone is! You have such a beautiful family!
Soooooo Cute!!!! Who took them? We're wanting to do some, but not pay a fortune!!! :)
oh, i LOVE these! they all turned out so great! can't wait to see you kara!
also, thanks for the call yesterday! sorry i missed it -- we were out to dinner. :)
these are soo cute!! who took them?
Super cute pics! Always great to get family pics even though I usually dread it cuz it is so much work.
Love, love, love your family pics!!!!
those are GREAT!!
I love all of these and I really love your whole blog makeover. I just wanted to tell you Kara what a valuable friend you are to me. It is rare to find someone so smart and fun and easy to be around. It was so good to spill my guts to you and not feel judged. You are an amazing friend, mother and wife.
OH MY GOODNESS! Everyone is getting so big! I love you guys and miss you! I hope you're doing okay! I hope I get to see you soon! You know, I bet I will have at least one red headed child because of you! That's a good thing :)
Ohhh my gosh, Kara!! Your kids are so big now (and soo cute!!) Love the photos!
Post a Comment