Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Random Pics-CaMeRoN

Cameron likes to make goofy faces whenever I take a picture. Either that or just avoid pictures altogether. Thats why I don't have as many pictures of him! Plus sometimes he just thinks he's too cool to come hang out with the rest of us. ;)
Here's some of his goofiness from the zoo....

I'm just glad he's happy!

Don't ask me what he's doin here...


Well he's not making a face here, but that's because he's trying really hard not to get snow cone on his clothes. Oops, too late..

Ah yes, then the other half the time he would turn around so we just couldn't see him at all. Soooo funny.

---------------------------------------------------

Yes, this is Cameron. The 5th and 6th graders do a "wax museum" every year where they are historic wax figures. Can you guess who Cameron was? And no, he was not Moses.

hint: notice the trident in his hand...
he looks so excited to be there doesn't he?!

His good friend Jordan was Teddy Roosevelt. It was so fun to see these kids that are usually too cool posing in goofy costumes.

Here's a shot of the "museum"
ps- Cameron was Poseiden, or Neptune, the god of the sea. :)


3 comments:

Martinez Family said...

That is so funny about Cameron not wanting pictures! Hunter is the same way - whenever I try to do a little "photo shoot" with the kids, he usually ends up crying & we have to stop! :( --KIDS!!! Cute costume, by the way!! Thanks so much for helping me with the blog! It was way easy!!! :)

taryn said...

i was going to guess zeus. :)

i need to send you those pics of cameron with bryant when bryant graduated and was showing him around campus. i'll try and do that today. cameron was so interested in the campus!

Eliza said...

I'm glad to know Matthew isn't the only one who doesn't want to be in the pictures. How funny that they do a wax museum, our 4th graders do one and I thought it was kind of funny and had never heard of it before.