I had the most pictures of the girls... I wonder why? Well, Ava and Maddy are always taking pictures of each other (and everything else in the house) and even more often asking me to take pictures of them. This is one of Ava's cute poses...


I had to post this one again... of Maddy and Ava asleep on Whitney's loft floor with the lights on as bright as day. I love how my kids cuddle with each other in their sleep. :)

Part of the photo shoot at the QC library. Yes, we did check out some books too. :)

Ava, Mia and Ava's future husband Brycen (at the Phx Zoo). Since all of April and my kids are the same age, but opposite sex (except Brielle and Mia), they are destined to get married. Cameron and Brynlee only have 10 years left till Cam's comes home from his mission... we better start planning now!

This picture makes me smile because its so Ava... scrunching herself wherever she can to be one of the big kids (this was all the kids with their snow cones) especially to be next to her adored cousin Emily!!

sweet girl

sisters

another example of Ava squishing in... she really wanted to get a picture with BryLee in their princess dresses. BryLee, of course wanted to open her presents so Ava just squeezed next to her happily.

Ava took this picture of her bed. Pretty good, huh? We rearranged her room and bought some new bedding and other stuff, and she loves it. She makes it every morning all by herself after she gets dressed. Thats more than I can say of my older 3!

Picking flowers for Daddy. Daddy picked out this outfit for her so she wanted to give him some flowers for a thank you. She has been really into giving me bunches of flowers every where we go lately... I've been trying to explain to her why we don't pick everyone's (or even our own) flowers, but also show gratitude for her sweet gesture. I think I may be sending mixed messages.

Here, Daddy!

Ava and I got some lilies for Easter and of course had to take a picture.

The wildflowers I picked for Ava and Mia on the way home from taking the kids to school. :)

After the big rain in Feb, we saw these ducks swimming in our water retention basin... they must have mistaken it for our local pond... wait we don't have a local pond!.. what they were doing way out here I have no idea! Maybe flying south for the... spring?? Or flying north from... Mexico??

My favorite sleeping picture... Isaac and Ava in my bed. I pulled back the covers to see them all over each other. My bed is pretty big, so I don't quite understand why... I think they must just really love each other. :o) Even to the point of uncomfortable sleeping...
3 comments:
Wow 3 days in a row, you are on a roll! I love that last picture on Ava's picture blog. Kids sleep in the most funny ways!
She's so sweet! Making her own bed, picking flowers to give to her dad, cuddling in her sleep with her siblings. So cute! And I loved the flowers you picked for your girls, Kara! Beautiful!
Awww, what a cutie! Miss you guys! Now don't forget about my kids when it comes to yours getting married! :)
Post a Comment