Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Brandon and Karli Jensen <3

Photobucket
We have had many events going on in the last few weeks!  The first of which was the marriage of my youngest brother, Brandon and his new wife, Karli!  They were married on October 23rd, in beautiful Fountain Hills, outside, with gorgeous weather.  Everything turned out so great... we are so happy for them, and glad Karli is officially a part of our family now!  She and Brandon dated for about 4 years, during High School, writing on his mission, and of course afterward.  They are so cute and happy... we love them.
We really enjoyed just having Cameron, Madison and Mia with us, it reminded us how mature and independent Cameron and Madison have gotten... we didn't have to get on them the whole evening... in fact, we didn't see them a lot the whole evening, they were off socializing and having fun with all the great "kiddie" stuff Brandon and Karli had at the kids table.  I loved watching Madison and Emma as the flower girls... they were both soo beautiful and did a great job gracefully laying the flower petals on the ground.  Good job, girls!  I also loved seeing Cam and Maddy dance together on the dance floor!  Cameron kept picking Madison up... it was way cute.  
Karli's parents hosted a reception the next evening at their house in Mesa, that was beautiful, too!  A little more hectic for us, we had all of our kids to chase around, and our older kids are a little more rowdy when they have their younger siblings to provoke them.  It was a great evening of seeing lots of friends and family though.  The kids loved the hammock over in the corner... :o)

*Sorry about these first few pics!  I didn't know how to reduce them, so you'll just have to click on them to see the full view!*
Photobucket
Photobucket
These flower girls sure do love each other! <3

Ava, Karli, Mia (kinda hidden), and me

My sweet baby brother and my sweet Maddy Lou

Jacob and Brandon love little Ava!


Ava with Pretty Grandma Jensen

Isaac swingin on the hammock


Wow, Mia smiling with Papa... someone other than Mom!  And she actually looks like she's saying cheese, doesn't she?  

The whole Sly crew!  Yeah, we're not all looking or posing... but so what, we're still cute

5 comments:

one love. <3 said...

Hey thanks for writing this about us! I haven't been on here in forever. I'm glad you guys came to the wedding events and you had fun!!

I know Cameron and Madison had so much fun at the wedding.. Brandon saw Cam in the bathroom and he told him "this is so fun!". And then watching him on our home video is really funny! He loved dancing with the bridesmaids.. I don't think I've seen him smile so big! haha

Thats funny they found my hammock in the side yard. Believe it or not, Brandon and I fit it on our apartment balcony! :-)

Papa Bear said...

Mia is saying "cheese", I'm saying "Limburger" - sorry I ruined the picture.

Kara said...

You didn't ruin the picture Dad! Sorry the picture I had was of you making a funny face! But you still look cute! Thanks for entertaining my tired little baby.

Rachel said...

What a beautiful wedding! Send our congrats to Brandon & his new wife! (Love the palm trees in the background--sigh. It's so rainy & gloomy here right now.)

Mandy said...

So much fun! I love weddings! I was a flower girl for my cousin when I was 8, and I still totally remember it (I LOVED it)!! I am sure that Madison will have fond memories of this for years to come!! :-)