Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Birthday fun

For Chris's birthday this year, he took me out to lunch at Paradise Bakery... my favorite! Then we went to the tmobile store next door and got me a new cell phone... the motorola cliq. I love it babe, thanks!
When we got home, he had to get back to work, so I played with the kids, and watched a little tv. After work, he grilled up some yummy chicken, and did all the dinner dishes. How come my birthday is never this fun??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!

Ok, so I also made yummy brownies for him and everything else for dinner. And cleaned up the kitchen... and he got the new BBQ he's been wanting since our old one stopped working like a year ago. So making dinner for us was fun! He also spent like an hour (enjoying) setting up my new phone... and yes that was his idea... I think he wanted his phone back since I've been using it for the last month. ;) Thanks babe! Oh yeah, and my Mom's watching the kids while we go on a REAL date on Saturday. Thanks Mom.

Chris is always a good sport about his birthday. He doesn't care if its mostly like any other day... me on the other hand... if I have to throw in a load of laundry or actually still be a mom on my birthday I'm bummed out. I guess my Mom must have done a really good job of making me feel special on my birthday as a kid... thanks again Mom. oh yeah, and I just haven't grown up yet. ;) Thanks for bein such a good sport Chris, you're my hero. Happy 34th birthday... can't wait for the next 34.

at Paradise Bakery

Chris n his girls

way too much partyin!

4 comments:

Carol said...

ya it sounds like it was your birthday at first not so much chris' but in the end looks like you cleaned up :) i think when its anyone's birthday in your house everyone should have a fun day off from reality!

Papa Bear said...

What a wonderful husband to be giving service when he should receiving it!

Eliza said...

Sounds like you made out like a bandit on his birthday! :) I miss Paradise Bakery :( mmm little chippers...

sasmithfam said...

He took you out for HIS birthday? What is that about? Actually, Shawn and I are both kindof laid back about birthdays. Although I am sure I would like a fun surprise from him. Paradise Bakery is always yummy!