Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sad news for my friend the blog

No, I haven't posted much lately... cuz I've been so sad.  And I'm finally admitting it.  I lost my camera.  I haven't seen it since Thanksgiving, and I checked with Jen and Jenn and its not at either place.  I kept thinking I would find it but, alas, it hasn't shown up like most things do that I lose.  (Car keys, wallets, kids, you know).  Chris did buy me a new fancy camera for Christmas but it was totally retarded (or else we just were) so we took it back.. so back to no camera.  So I can't post any pics, and we all know how boring blogs without pics are.  Plus I was so hoping to put up the cute Christmas pics we took... but now I just have a memory card and have yet to figure out how to actually get the pics on my computer.  I'm kinda lazy that way.  So just know I'm still here, I'm just a pictureless loser right now.  I'll keep y'all posted. :o)

5 comments:

The Woody's Fam said...

Loser blog or not I am just happy you posted something. So keep posting without pictures!!!

There still might be hope for your cute pictures. A lot of printers have a place to put your card. Mine is super easy all I have to do is put it in slot on the printer and it automatically defaults to my picture folder. Sometimes it is easier to do that than find my usb cable.

Mandy said...

Well that stinks! I can't imagine going that long without a camera! I would have gone out and bought a cheap one a while ago, just to have something! Or, as far as getting your pictures off the memory card, I know we have a card reader that you plug right into your computer and put the card in it. No camera needed. Also, I think that some of the kiosks (like at Wal-mart) have card readers in them. I bet you could put them on there and then buy a CD of the pictures. Worth looking into at least! I am sorry for your loss! :-)

Tami and Jamey said...

We are on camera 3. We keep leaving ours around... at Disneyland and a stake place up in Snow Flake.

Martinez Family said...

That stinks! I hate when I'm without my camera!! :( Do you have a lap top?? We do & I recently learned that there is a card slot right in front that you just stick the memory chip in & download directly to the computer!! So easy!! If not, then I guess you'd have to make a cd!! Good luck! :)

Eliza said...

No fun to lose the camera! But it's good to hear from you! Hope you guys had good holidays.