
Can I say how happy I am that all my siblings are now married? Yay! No more receptions to worry about! ;o) Actually, I really am happy that all my brothers are able to experience what Chris and I have had for the last 10 years!
Bryant and I are the closest in age of all of our siblings, he is 16 months younger, and we were pretty close growing up- especially in high school, we had a lot of the same friends. So it has been strange that his life has been so different than mine the last 10 years! He's been single and had lots of adventures around the world, including his latest, living in Mexico for about a year, to study their educational system. He is know finishing up his doctorate in child/educational psychology...(?) Yay for Bryant! I am happy he is almost done with his thesis, but even more happy that he has found Taryn and they are both so happy!
Bryant is really lucky to have Taryn. I just have to say she has been very patient. ;) I love that she really understands and loves Bryant... even with all his little bachelor quirks he has acquired over the years! She is also a very kind person and a great listener. They truly compliment each other in so many ways, and I know they will be so happy, as I have seen this last year! We love you Bryant and Taryn, and we are so happy you are now part of our family, Taryn!

5 comments:
Kara,
This was very nice of you. Thanks! I couldn't be happier with my decision to marry Taryn. Indeed she is the woman of my dreams!
Thanks for giving her such a warm welcome into the family.
Love your kid brother
Many dittos to everything that has been said. Bryant are Taryn are one of the best things that has happened to this family (along with Kara & Chris, Jared and Carol, Nathan & Jenn, Jacob and Lauren, Brandon & Karli). It drives me nuts trying to figure out my favorite couple - oh, I just did - it is the couple that I'm speaking to the time!
Another beautiful heart felt tribute, Kara.
Kara, you're so sweet. Thanks for posting this and your sweet words. I couldn't be happier to be apart of your family. Thanks for being so great and welcoming. It really means a lot. :)
Adorable pictures! We're so thrilled for Bryant as well.
Yes, Kara . . . so thoughtful of you to think of everyone at the very special occasions in their lives--weddings, babies, etc.! I love the pics of Bryant and Taryn and very happy to see Bryant so happily married to a wonderful, sweet woman! :)
Post a Comment