Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October!

October is finally here!  Maybe it will start being cool soon... yea right!  Maybe by Halloween!  Does anyone have any great ideas for baby costumes?  Ava was a spider 2 years ago, right before she started walking, it was soo cute and so easy... I want to do something like that for Mia, too.  Just let me know in my comments if you have any cool ideas or websites.  Thanks!!

6 comments:

The Woody's Fam said...

So boring but I think baby pumpkins are so cute. The have tons of adorable ones on Ebay. Then she can always be your little pumpkin!

The Woody's Fam said...

Hello! I just set my blog to private; I am not just trying to keep you from reading! I had a scary thing happen and don't want any weirdos checking out my kids! I am not sure if I have everyones email address so if you did not receive an invite to read our blog please email me at woody96@earthlink.com and I will gladly add you!

Thanks,

Laurie

Jackie J said...

Take a look at this site - there are some really cute ones!!

http://www.brandsonsale.com/chilsizpimda.html

Jackie J said...

I think the baby snail at the site I just listed is absolutely fabulous :-)

debra said...

you've been tagged on my blog!!

debra said...

here's my cheer for you...Come on Kara, you can do it, put a little though into it! Give us your randomness!! Its much easier than it looks, the first one is hard after that...I could keep on going. I asked my sisters for their opinions on my randomness, they had too much advice!?! No Krista hasnt started yet, but says she feels the pressure and will do it... when? who knows!