Well today was Cameron's 4th football game, only the second I have gone to... yes, I am a bad mom in this regard. His first game was so hot and long that felt I had an obligation to keep my other kids safe from heat and boredom!.. and me from their craziness after sitting for 3 hours in bleachers! Well today was a different story... not only was the game much shorter, we didn't have to sit in bleachers, and we were actually COLD! Cold in Arizona before Halloween? Not a commonality. Today was special, too, because it is my Dad's 58th birthday... he and several other members of my family came to watch the game and afterward celebrate his birthday by taking him out to lunch. Cameron did such a great job today... he made a few tackles and also facilitated 43 yard run for a touch down! Yay Cam! We had a great time at Arriba's for lunch, too. So happy birthday, Dad, and good job Cam on a game well played! Go Eagles!!
Nathan and Chris were into the game the most out of us all... don't you love how their shirts match? They planned it of course
The wild ones of the family... Isaac, BryLee and Elias... they are all always on the go when we get together! But of course this is because they are so smart and curious and always wondering... whats over that hill over there? Or what will happen if I run around in circles for the rest of the time we are here??
Gettin a little pep talk from the coach after the game...
Such a handsome Eagle
Emma and Maddy hangin out... Maddy only got to cheer for a little bit this game! We were kinda late and they stopped cheering about 10 minutes later...
Happy Birthday, Papa!
Everyone who came to lunch at Arriba's, minus me, Chris and most of our kids (Carol had to go home and I was in and out of the bathroom with kids most of the time b4 we got our food)
Nate, Jenn, Jake, Bryant, Jackie, Papa, and Cam
Thanks for coming everyone!! (You too, Carol, Emma, Eli, Tyler, and Tyson!)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Uncle Jim "Bart"!
Looks like you had a successful family gathrering/game. How about that Global Warming, huh...could someone have it wrong- I sware it is global cooling.
fun pictures! love the piture of the 3 crazy kiddos running around - classic. thanks for planning yesterday.
Wow! Cameron plays football. Brave! I will only let Braeden play flag football, I'm pretty wimpy when it comes to tackle. I love his whole ensemble, pads and all, looks like a miniature pro football player. Is he planning on going that far?
Yes he plans to go 10 yards for a first down ;-). It was a wonderful day. Thank-you family for being there. Being a grandfather is fantastic.
Oh, I love the Sly Lemons picture.
Cute little football star & cheerleader! What big kids! And happy birthday to your dad, Uncle Bart.
p.s. I love your music playlist, we have very similar tastes!
Post a Comment