3 big kids!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Keepin Up With the Big Kids
So 7 month old Mia already thinks shes a big kid. She hates baby food, drinks from a straw and knows exactly what she wants when someone has a cup in their hand. And of course she always wants the other kids' toys and not the baby ones. Well I decided to see how she would do in the bath with the big kids (Isaac and Ava). She's been sitting up for months so I thought she might like it. I was wrong... she LOVED it! Isaac started complaining about getting splashed by Mia, she was so excited! Here are some fun pics.
3 big kids!
3 big kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is so cute! I love the one of her with water all over her face. Such a cute little water baby!
How sweet! I cannot believe time just keeps passing and I don't even know Ava & Mia. These two little ones definitely look just like the rest of your bunch. It is so cute to see how big Mia thinks she is. How fun!!
I can't believe that you are letting her get away with it. I won't allow them to grow up too quickly. I mean, expecially if Brielle is the last one. Actually, Brielle still likes baby food and I still feed it it her sometimes. I don't think that she will eat the other stuff we have sometimes very well or I don't want her to. They all love to splash. :)
Your kids are so cute! Mia is getting so big, when I saw her she was still so tiny. Isn't laundry neverending with this many kids!
man she is just getting cuter by the minute!! she is very squeezable :)
What a cute baby! And big siblings. :) My little one is the same--I realized the other day that she'd never played with "baby" toys because she just wanted to be doing whatever the older two girls were doing. (Which is Polly Pockets all day long.) Aren't the little ones lucky to have such big kids to entertain them?
Post a Comment