Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last Day of Preschool


Today was Isaac's last day of preschool. I was so sad! He has done so well and learned so much and had so much fun! Cameron and Madison were quite jealous that Isaac got to have a water party today, and they had to just have a regular old day of school. Ava was pretty upset too. She didn't understand why she couldn't get all dressed up in her swimsuit and play in Tiffany's backyard, too. But she got over it pretty quickly. She's pretty forgetful thank goodness. :) If I were a nice Mom I would have taken her in our backyard and let her play in the sprinklers. But for today, I was a tired Mom.
So Isaac's teacher Tiffany put together these yearbooks for all the kids in the class... they were little scrapbooks with pictures of all the fun things they have done this year. She put a sweet poem at the beginning about how she has grown to love each child. And then my favorite part... each one of the kids signed the back of Isaac's yearbook! It was so adorable seeing all their names scrawled in a line. Tiffany did such a good job with these boys this year (they were all boys!) Thanks Tiffany!

4 comments:

Papa Bear said...

I'm jealous that I didn't get play in Tiffany's back yard too. Tell you what Ava, I'll come over and we'll play together in the sprinklers!

Martinez Family said...

Thanks Kara! That was so sweet!! I had such a fun time having Isaac in preschool this year!! He is so smart & is going to do great in kindergarten!! (Can you even believe the boys are that old? - Sad, huh?!) :)

Mandy said...

Fun!! Swim party for school, that's the way to go! How fun to have a scrapbook from preschool!

CeLeStE ROCKS!!!!!! said...

isaacc looks cute. i love love love him and that pic!!!!