Well, as some of you may know, I lost my beloved camera- a birthday gift from Chris a few years ago- right around Thanksgiving. Chris bought me a wonderful expensive, high tech camera for Christmas, but it didn't work, so we took it back and I kept hoping old faithful would show up. I have borrowed other peoples' cameras, and my awesome friend Ella has taken some great pictures at special events, but I finally gave up hope that I was actually going to find my old friend. So I went and bought a new friend about a month or so ago... not as nice or expensive as my old camera, but still takes very nice pictures and suits our needs. So here are some "experimental" pictures from our new camera... we had fun with it the first few days. :o)
And you can tell in the first few pics that I cared more about how the camera was working than how cute my kids looked... pjs, messy hair and all!

Ava blowing bubbles... I love how they always get in her hair :o)

Mia's new favorite pasttime... the trampoline

Ava loves to bounce right by her and knock her over all the time!

My favorite... real life.... baby crying, messing kitchen floor! (isn't she just so cute when she cries??)

Fun trip to the park with Colbie









2 comments:
Love all the pics, Kara. I am so glad that you have posted quite a bit lately. :) We definitely need a girl's night, how does the weekend of the 17th look for you?
Cute pictures of the kids, Kara!
Post a Comment