Saturday, March 15, 2008

2 months have flown by!




Mia is 2 months old today, and boy has it gone fast! She is our little sweetheart, and loves to cuddle up with people (especially Mommy) and sleep on them for long periods of time. She sleeps in a lot of places, but Mommy and Mommy's bed are definitely her favorite! All the kids love their baby sister and are incredibly willing to help out by getting diapers and wipes, clothes, holding her for a while, and Cameron's even gotten her to sleep! One of the biggest jobs is to "watch" Mia while I try to get stuff done, so that Ava doesn't mangle her. Ava sure loves her baby sister, especially giving her kisses, and isn't usually very gentle about it. She really loves waking her up with kisses and "hi MIA!" while she is sleeping in the swing. She has good intentions, but its hard explaining to a 2 year old how fragile a newborn is... I just keep reminding her about 100 times a day. I think Ava just wants to play with her sister so badly, and doesn't understand why she still sleeps all the time! Here are some pictures of all the many sleeping places of baby Mia.

SWEET


Ava loves to "hold it, baby!"


Just after Isaac's bath


Cameron hangin out after he got his sister to sleep


Hangin out sleepin on Uncle Eran outside


Mia's favorite sleeping spot


falling asleep under her new toy


The sleepy swing


Mommy's bed is so much cozier at night then mine, mostly cuz Mommy's there


Sleeping on the couch amidst all the noise


Falling asleep everywhere runs in the family

10 comments:

Michelle said...

i think that mia is fabulous and she is the best baby ever! she is pretty. i think that she should be the worlds best baby! shes the baby girl, she is the queen, i love her.

whitney

Papa Bear said...

Wow! Looking at all that sleeping has made me sleepy. I think I'll take a nap - wait a second it's 7:15 am - I just got up! The joys of being an infant. She sure is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Wow Mia looks just like Ava in that top picture...I cant believe she's already 2 months old! That's a cute pic of Ava and Mia asleep...looks like Mia takes after Ava being able to sleep through anything :)

Anonymous said...

awwww cute!! you should dress her up in a little bunny outfit for easter :-)

karli

Gramma J said...

She's just getting cuter and cuter! I think she looks quite a bit like Maddy when Maddy was a baby -- so cute. Please keep a close eye on Ava--the "Hold It, Baby!" girl! :)

Mandy said...

She is SOOOO cute! I am glad to see new pics, I have looked at your blog a lot and wondered when I would get to see updates! I am coming to AZ this week, I am planning on swinging by during church either this Sun. or the next one, hope we will see you!
(I LOVED the last picture, so precious!)

Jensen Family said...

holy cow, that picture or mia and ava...they are identical!! thats so cute! she is getting big! i can't wait to see her this weekend!

Carol said...

ditto to everyone else, she is very stinkin' cute and i cant believe how big she is already, i havent seen her in forever, she doesnt have that "newborn" look anymore she has her own look and it kinda reminds me of ava :)

Anonymous said...

I cant wait til our little PRINCESS Mia has...
HER 1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY! I don't want her to grow up. She is a queen. I hope she always gets 100%.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIA IS ONE OF THE BEST PEOPLE THAT I KNOW. She is very very very cute.

Love, Maddy

bryant said...

cute, cute, cute!! do you think she looks like cameron?