Wow, I'm on a roll, two posts within a few days of each other! So Madison as been asking me to take her to get her hair cut, off and on for the last several months, but Daddy likes her hair long so we kept putting it off. She would come tell me she wanted it above her shoulders, then she'd talk to Chris and she'd come back and tell me how much she liked it long. :) Chris has quite a persuasive way with our girls. I finally just decided to take her on Saturday cuz her hair and tangles had been driving me crazy for the past few weeks, especially since she was starting to look like an orphan child.
i was just going to have them cut like 4 or 5 inches and then put layers in it like last time (over a year ago), but nope, she wanted it above her shoulders! I absolutely love it and so does she. Its real short and stacked in the back and longer in front, a perfect fit for her cute little freckled face. :)
I love that the first thing she said after the haircut was, "Mom, we need to go buy me some new shoes, cuz then my class for sure won't recognize me!"
9 comments:
Very cute hair cut! I can totally relate to the tangles. My girls just see me coming with a comb and start crying, "I don't want to comb my hair!" Good times!
wow maddy i didn't eben recognize you :) i love your hair cut!!
i didnt even recognize you either maddy, you look just like a super model! love the hair cut!
Your hair looks soooo cute!! Madelyn wants to cut her hair so bad (and hers is almost to her bottom!!), but her dad is the same way - - he loves it long!! Maybe we'll convince him by summer!! :)
What a lovely little lady!
Maddy, I love your new hair cut. You're beautiful whether your hair is long or short! -- beautiful inside and out!
Oh my goodness you guys are such a cute family. I was looking at pictures of Maddy, McKenna and Celeste...THEY ARE SO BIG. I still have an interview with the company in Phoenix. I'm looking for ones in Gilbert so it's close. OY! It's stressful.
stop growing so fast, maddy. you look older with your new hair do :-)
I love your hair, Maddy! You do look like a super model! :)
Post a Comment