Monday, February 9, 2009

Welcome baby Nash!


So I have another new nephew (that I haven't even seen yet!!)  His name is Nash Paul Jensen, he was born February 4th, weighed 8 lb 14 oz, and was 20.5 inches long.  From the pictures I have seen his is such a little cutie pie and looks just like his big sister BryLee!  In other words, just like my brother Nathan.  Someday, Jenn... someday you'll have one that looks like you. ;)  The reason we haven't seen him yet is because we have all been sick since he was born and didn't want to infect him or the rest of the family.  I think I will be seeing him tomorrow though... can't wait! :o)

p.s. more pictures to come when I learn how to not be so retarded! 

6 comments:

Gramma J said...

Sooo cute! I already love this new little baby boy, along with Jacob and Lauren's new baby boy, so much! They're adorable!

debra said...

so cute! Your family just keeps growing! Congrats on another little one to love and watch grow

Mandy said...

He's a cutie! I love new babies in the family!! Since we live out of state, we have had to wait to see new babies several weeks . . .

Have fun seeing him, enjoy that newborn smell! :)

Jensen Family said...

awe cute post :) cant wait for you to see him tonight!

one love. <3 said...

so thats why i got the flu last week!! :-0


...yes he is very cute!! just like brylee!

Papa Bear said...

Yes, Karli, our family believes in sharing - we are quite generous you know.
Seriously though, we do have one the best families in the world am blessed to have such wonderful members in it.