Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our Very Own Little Miss Piggy!


Well Mia has become quite the chunk lately! It seems like just in the last few weeks she has gotten so BIG! Maybe it was just seeing the twins that made me realize she was really growing. But I have had others say she's really gotten chunkly lately, too! She started being interested in our food whenever we eat, too, so the other day I decided she was ready for baby cereal. Here are some before and after pics, she absolutely loved it! Thank goodness! Ava was and still is the pickiest eater I have ever met... I think Mia is more like Cameron in that she gobbled up every last bite... Cameron really loved all baby food, too, and also became quite the chunky baby!
chunk-a-roo!

9 comments:

Jacob and Lauren said...

I like a girl with a hearty appetite! I should show you some of my baby pictures, I was definitely a little chunk-a-roo!

The Woody's Fam said...

Good blackmail photo; adorable blackmail photo. You can show her future dates that she really can put it away (food). At 16-25 girls want guys to think all they eat is salad so you can bring this out to prove them wrong.

Papa Bear said...

She's the prettiest Miss Piggy I've ever seen!

Eliza said...

Oh, how fun the baby food stage! Chunky babies are the best! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Karen said...

Oh man she has the best kissable cheeks! :) Hey Kara, you have to contact Rachel ( my sis) to get an add to the Smith Fam website. Ask your Dad for her info(I probably shouldn't put it on a public blog..) Anyway, I've been reading your blog for a while, just too lazy to post a comment. ;) BTW, I am SO jealous of your New York trip!

Cheryl said...

That's not chunk, that's just kissability! I love the first cereal pictures, the kids always have such a bemused look on their faces as if to say, hey, where've you been keeping this stuff?

Mandy said...

Holy Cow, she is SOOO cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting! It seems like she was just born! Hope all is well. We will be back in AZ in a few months, don't know for sure dates yet. Maybe we will get to see you this time!!

one love. <3 said...

what a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

that is cute of mia but kind of gross! eany way i wanted to tell you thankyou! for the coments that you sent me.