
We just found out that the seventh member of our family will be a girl! Now the girls will be ruling the house... hooray! She is already kicking and squirming her way into our hearts. Here are some pictures the ultrasound tech was able to capture amidst all the moving around the baby was doing. I just loved the shot of her little foot sticking out as well as her perfect profile! Here is what Cameron thinks about the whole thing:
I can't beileive it's a girl! Everyone thought it was a boy until... BAM! we found out it was a girl. EVERYONE was shocked. Today has been very weird. My Mom felt some kicking on the inside of her stomach then Mom felt something stuck in her stomach. Well we will never know what happenned today.
Well those are the thoughts of an 8 year old... I'm not sure what he means by something stuck in my stomach. Maybe I was talking in my sleep early this morning. :) And when he says EVERYONE, he means everyone in our family (except me, I really had no guesses this time!)
We are so excited to share with everyone all that is going on in our lives through our new blog! Hope to hear from all of you!!
4 comments:
i love the blog!!
finally you got one!
We are looking forward to seeing lots of great postings. The ultra-sounds pics are great!
We love you all!
congrats slys!!! perhaps i will be in AZ during the birth. Is she due at the beginning of jan?
Post a Comment