Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ode to Laurie

Okay Laurie, here it is. I haven't been posting cuz I'm addicted to Facebook. I stay up too late, I ignore my blog, and I just feel terrible. But lets face it, I can get a lot more done on Facebook in 30 min than blogger any day. I can find 10 new friends, comment on 5 friends walls, add a few pics, and check out a few of my friends pics. On blogger I can only write a short post and maybe add 1 picture. Well, mostly cuz I spend so much time editing them and arranging them on the page. And then of course, I have to change my background, put a new picture in for one of my kids that just had a birthday, add a few songs to my playlist (well not recently), and try to read some recent posts of my friends. But after I've done all this, I've been on the computer for 2 hours, and I could have made 2o more Facebook friends! :)

But of course blogger takes priority, its how I document my family's life.  I've just been a little neglectful lately cuz I found a new friend.  Sorry blog.  

8 comments:

Jackie J said...

Facebook? New friends? Neglecting your blog? What is the world coming to? ;-)

Nice to see a new post but now I'm thinking I need to join facebook just so I can keep up with you :-)

The Woody's Fam said...

Thanks for the post (overly pressured post) I love facebook too, but I am not as popular as you. I never find new friends. Maybe that is why I like blogger so much more, because I have more friends that blog than facebook. I am totally with you though it takes forever to update a blog.

PS. Love the picture too.

one love. <3 said...

okay I have a question..how do you do the background on your blog? do you pick it from some other website?

one love. <3 said...

nevermind i figured it out!

debra said...

well im glad youre paying a little more attention to your blog...how in the world did you get sucked into facebook? I still cant figure anything out! Dont know how to get a bulletin board, dont know why you have to send things, and I dont get that everyone can see what everyone else says and does? blogs are better! :)

Rachel said...

I SO hear you about Facebook! I was "forced" to join over Thanksgiving, and it hasn't been the same since. (Nice seein' you over there, though!) I feel like my blog is my "upper eschelon" of friendship...Facebook is for the masses. In a good way.
p.s. We have the same background!

Ella said...

Loa saw this picture and was confused as to why it is on your blog. She begged me to take it off. I just laughed... she makes that face all the time. I'm glad you listened to Laurie. I love reading about the you guys.

Ella said...

Leave it.. it is funny. She knows it is a silly face!

I've been playing your playlist over and over today. I love the songs you have on it. I'm glad you spend so much time picking out good music. :)